Atlanta Green Roof Contractor
Having a "green roof" in our industry simply means you are protecting the inside of your building not only from destructive outdoor forces, but are providing a solution to keep energy costs down inside the building. Helping you to keep your building cool in the summer and warm during the winter for desirable costs is our goal.
More property owners and building managers are seeking LEED (Leadership in Energy and Environmental Design) certification; meaning they are looking to newer and more effective industry tactics.
As one of the newest trends in the roofing industry, this product is leading the way for commercial buildings in need of a more energy efficient interior with superior exterior protection. Reflective single-ply membranes can offer significant cost savings for building managers and property owners. They are especially effective in warmer climates, such as Georgia, where there is frequent air conditioning use.
Green Roof Advantages
The advantages of utilizing a "green roof" include:
- Lower energy costs
- LEED certification value
- Dramatically improve the roof's insulation value
- Energy Star qualified, meaning the roof will reflect more of the sun's rays, which lowers the surface temperature
- Reduce heat loss in the winter and the amount of energy used to cool your home in the summer by up to 15 percent
- High-end protection from Mother Nature
- High emissivity, which refers to how quick the absorbed energy is emitted back into the atmosphere
Technology has provided a better solution for building managers and property owners looking to take care of the building's investment. If you would like to learn more about our role in providing green roofing solutions for our customers, please contact us!